Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Filling Daddy's shoes

 
Posted by Picasa


I woke up this morning at 3 a.m. with a muscle cramp in my leg and am unable to get back to sleep. I can hear Oliver coughing from his room and have been in to check on him several times. He is cutting his last two molars and unfortuantely seems to be struggling with a cold. I am hoping that he is feeling better because we have a road trip planned for this upcoming weekend. I am driving with my friend Kim and her two children to Sarasota to visit our friend Natalie. My friend Anne and her daughter Aby will also be visiting. We have planned a girls weekend at Natalie's with 6 children. I am not sure what Daddy will do all weekend with a quiet apartment....but I am sure it will involve a few beers and a pizza:)

I am 32 weeks pregnant now and feeling a bit more tired. My morning adventures with Oliver leave me exhausted by 11 a.m. Additionally, my energy is zapped by the crazy heat we have been experiencing this year in Miami Beach. I keep hoping that Fall weather will arrive and the 88+ days will depart but there seems to be no break in sight. UGH! Danl is giving me lots of opportunities to lay down and rest when he is home and I am trying to take advantage of this. At the same time, I am feeling like the days are flying by and I need to get things done....my stupid list of to do's!

Time to get back to bed to rest up for a full day with Oliver...

No comments: